Postfix mail server doesnt stay on

If i start it, it shuts down after couple of seconds. No errors, it just shuts down. I am clueless, any ideas?

Jul 8 22:59:21 localhost postfix/postfix-script[25329]: starting the Postfix mail system
Jul 8 22:59:21 localhost postfix/master[25330]: fatal: open lock file /var/lib/postfix/master.lock: cannot open file: Permission denied

More permissions problems…

chown postfix /var/lib/postfix/master.lock

Hrm, you seem to be having some odd problems there! Remind me again, what distro/version is it that you’re using? And do you have any third party repositories enabled?

-Eric

I have Debian lenny, no 3th party repos. I got some install proplems: https://www.virtualmin.com/node/14911

I just moved install script to /root folder and run it again then it worked. It seemed shorter than first time this time, but it didnt sayd any errors. After that, i have got these weird permission errors here and there.

edit: now everything seems to work. I got one test site up and running. I just wonder should i move my other sites too or ask my host to reinstall whole server and start over…