phpMyAdmin Error

Getting the following phpMyAdmin error when navigating to the phpmyadmin directory of one of my sites setup on virtualmin - and thats the strange thing, it’s only happening on one of my sites and they’re all on the same server ip and virtualmin installation.

“phpMyAdmin Error:
Cannot start session without errors, please check errors given in your PHP and/or webserver log file and configure your PHP installation properly. Also ensure that cookies are enabled in your browser.”

I can navigate to txt and html files (and all non-php files) within my phpmyadmin folder, but not to php files. And i can still see my website and other parts of the site, just cant seem to access php files in the phpmyadmin folder.

I did a google search and they suggested it may be a browser cookie issue and that i should clear my cache/cookies, which i did, but this didnt help. One thing i do notice is that lots of new sess files keep getting generated into the tmp folder of this site, whereas when i navigate to phpmyadmin on a different site, they dont generate new sess files - not sure if thats even relevant, but just something i noticed.

Also, i think the site with the issue was the first site i setup on virtualmin, so not sure if that has anything to do it this issue?

Any help would be appreciated.

bumping this one up - any ideas?

nevermind, it was a conflict with another folder on that domain - problem solved.