PHP not working on some new virtual host, but on old ones works perfect

(spanish my native lang)
Hi PHP isnt working on a new virtual host who is parent of a pair of virtual hosts, on the old ones PHP is working great also on the child virtual hosts,

1. I noticed the issue when i installed roundcube and phpmyadmin and the browser instead of open the php it downloaded the index.php as a file to the Downloads folder of my PC.
  2. I have already did some recomendations i found like comment variables on php.ini php_admin_value and also added SetHandler application/x-httpd-php on php.conf, no one working

server: centos 7
php vers: 5.4 & 7.0
provider: digitalocean

Hi,

Is this a new Virtualmin install or it’s just an old install and you’re creating a new virtual server (domain)?

If you go to Server Configuration/Website Options what do you have set for PHP script execution mode right after a new virtual server was created?

Hi Ilia the issue was very strange, it solved “alone”, the structure was like this:
virtual host 1 (works php)
virtual host 2 (doesnt worked php only Roundcube and phpadmin and index.php on public_html)
–> child virtual host (works php)
virtual host 3 (works php)

the very strange thing is that i reinstall Roundcube and virtual admin scripts on another folder ex. virtualhost2/email <- for roundcube and worked perfectly

im running all on a low specs ram server maybe it was slow on replicate something, thank you for your quick response

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.