PHP not executing properly on Debian 10 / Ubuntu 16.04 clean install from script

Anyone else notice php stopped executing properly on Debian 10 / Ubuntu 16.04 Virtualmin install?

Seems I noticed this about 2 days ago…have the default .conf files or php wrappers been recently updated?

hi @pointclick_digital_l I am coming from debian 6 here via upgrades till today finally upgraded to 10 :slight_smile: on my side php working, keep in mind that I did install virtualmin glp into my kvm and installed virtualmin and it all worked (on debian - sorry I do not use ubuntu for some years now)… did you install your debian fresh and then on top of that installed virtualmin or did you update your existing system ? with debian you have to go via 6 to 7 then 8 then 9 and finally 10 otherwise it will not work… at least what I know…

edit : ubuntu 16.xx is close to debian 7 I think… perhaps I am wrong but if you want to be close to debian 10 you have to be on ubuntu 20.xx which is yet to be released, since ubuntu is based on debian I suggest to stay to source as much as you can… meaning debian… or perhaps do upgrade once a year … at least… 16.xx is really out of date even they keep saying its lts…