PHP mod makes an x httpd error

So I decided to do a new thread because I mixed up the other thread.

Anyway here’s the summary:

I have migrated from debian to ubuntu, and I have 3 websites, for some reason all of 3 of them redirected to my main website

So I had animu.pt tradutor.it and yat.pm and all of them showed animu.pt website.

I found out it was an error on apache because it wouldn’t even start.

So I was given two choices as andreycheck pointed out:

Howdy,

It looks like the issue is related to this error here:

Invalid command ‘php_admin_value’, perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

The “php_admin_value” lines are part of mod_php, but that module isn’t enabled by default on new installations.

My suggestion would be to edit the config file mentioned in your output there, and to comment out the line beginning with “php_admin_value”.

Alternatively, you could also install/enable mod_php, though doing so uses more resources on your server.

Anyway i tried to edit the line, but yet the apache refused to start (actually when i tried to put the original conf file back on it still refused to start), so I installed libapache2-mod-php (for php mod) and apache started working.

And now the apache starts, and my website yat.pm works fine (because its just a repository). But both my wordpresses (animu.pt and tradutor.it) do not in fact give an xhttpd-php error (it downloads a file instead of showing it).

I also tried to configure apache with the following command:

virtualmin config-system --include Apache

I also checked for the 000-default.conf and default-ssl.conf which are disabled but presented in their dir.

Right now I’m stuck because only my yat.pm works for some reason the other two don’t.

Any help would be fine.

Thank you so much!

Try switching execution modes of your websites that are not working, and let me know which modes work/don’t work.

Please always include you distro and version. All distros and versions behave a little differently and have different configuration quirks and packaging differences. I need to know what you’re using in order to offer good advice and to fix it for future installations.