PHP Config paths are wrong by default

And, this isn’t a disaster. I think if you did the config check after making your changes, it’d probably figure out the PHP version is wrong and be able to fix it. (Though I’m not sure. I’m guessing about where this gets fixed.)

Yeah, I don’t envy you with such a long running project - bound to end up with all sorts of things like this. It does make sense now that its been explained, and I’ll be re-arranging how I get it all set up in future.

I did re-run the check… but I honestly can’t remember at what point I did that and whether I’d already “fixed the issue” as it’s one I know happens and fix as a matter of course. (another is the default website is configured by IP and not wildcard, which will then lead to issues later down the line when we try using SSL on other sites… and that the initial one always fails to get a LetsEncrypt cert because (I think) by default it’s trying a bunch of sub-domains like mail.myservername.com that we do not have or use. and so fails)

Anyway, cheers again for the help!

I’ll correct those paths in the next Webmin release

2 Likes

Thanks Jamie, appreciate it

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.