No PHP versions found for mode mod_php

I try to validate my system through ‘System Settings’ / ‘Re-Check Configuration’.

It gives me the following output:

The status of your system is being checked to ensure that all enabled features are available, that the mail server is properly configured, and that quotas are active ..

Your system has 994.12 MB of memory, which is at or above the Virtualmin recommended minimum of 256 MB.

BIND DNS server is installed, and the system is configured to use it.

Mail server Postfix is installed and configured.

Postfix can support per-domain outgoing IP addresses, but is not currently configured to do so. This can be setup in the Postfix Mailserver module.

Apache is installed.

The following PHP versions are available : 7.0.13 (/bin/php-cgi)

PHP versions have changed to 7.0 since last check. Regenerating any missing php.ini files.

No PHP versions found for mode mod_php

I do use php 7 over fcgi. How can I get rid of the message about mod_php, so that I can do a full validation of the system?
Do I need to disable the mod_php somewhere?

I am running on CentOS Linux 7.2.1511 with
Virtualmin 5.05 and Webmin 1.821

Same problem here on Debian. Just have the PHP 5.6 version from the Debian distro installed, all sites are running in fcgi mode, mod_php is not enabled in apache and apache runs with mpm_event. Currently unable to recheck virtualmin configuration as it will stop when getting that error about PHP and not continue any further…