New AWStats and PHP Pear packages

Hi all,
<p>
I’ve just dropped new versions of the Virtualmin AWStats and PHP Pear modules into the software repositories for all platforms. These are bugfix releases to correct a few bugs identified by users.
<p>
Now that the security-updates module has been rolled out to everyone (you’ve all got it now, right?), I won’t bother you with the details for installing from the command line. Just select the packages to upgrade in the Virtualmin Package Updates page, and click Update Selected Packages.
<p>
If anyone doesn’t have the Virtualmin Package Updates module, you can get it by upgrading to the latest virtualmin-base package using the appropriate package manager for your system (i.e. yum, apt-get, urpmi, yast, or up2date). If you’re not sure what to do with that information, let me know in the issue tracker and I’ll walk you through it.
<p>
As always, if you run into any problems, let us know in the bug tracker.

I haven’t seen any updates show up under the “Virtualmin Package Updates” page on the webmin side, nor on the front page in Virtualmin.

I thought someone else had already mentioned it, but can’t find that message after a quick search through customer issues tracker.

I’ve got everything up to date that I know of, running 3.39, etc.

Perhaps the problem is that my list does not include AWStats or PHP Pear.

Is there some other place besides Webmin->System->Virtualmin Package Updates that I should be checking for this?

I’d like to see new AWStats