Need help resolving email blocked problems

I have been having problems with emails from our websites being blocked, particularly via AT&T, I need some help to check my configurations and ensure I am not at fault. I realize I may need to pay for the help but I am not sure where best to get help.

I have been running a Linode VPS with Ubuntu 10.04 LTS for several years, however in Dec last year a Druple website was compromised and started spamming. I traced the compromised files and removed them and ensured that all Druple installations were up to date. As far as I know there has not been any spam since. However I stijll get regular undeliverable email notices from AT&T despite having gone through their unblocking form. Also I have checked every source of blacklists I can find and do not appear to be on any blacklists.

I have tried to ensure all my email setup is configured correctly but my knowledge is limited so I would like to have them checked by a knowledgeable person.

They could use private blacklist and only way how to get removed is to ask them plus you will not show on any publick blacklist. Same thing for Gmail, Hotmail, and so on… Before you start anything be sure to setup your email properly: SPF, DKIM and rDNS. If you dont know how, a lot of info you can find on this forum or google. If you are on their blacklist good luck as usually takes ages to get removed.