Must run suid root for multiuser support

this is the message I am getting in VM Pro. In VM GPL this was not the case.

I have a Dell PE with centos 5.1
I installed a Call of Duty 4 gameserver. This was running as long as the browser was opened.
Then I installed screen and made the command line:
screen -dmS ./cod4_lnxded +set dedicated 2 +set sv_punkbuster 1 +exec serversetting.cfg +map_rotate +set net_port 28960 +set net_ip 192.168.1.7

This was working in VM gpl.

Now I reinstalled the whole server (added a drive and made raid 5) in the same setup but with VM Pro.
I made a user "callofduty4" and chowed that user with -R

I also made a domain with the default server template and copied all gameserver files in that directory to boot it up as that user. Same problem: Must run suid root for multiuser support

How can I make this work? What other info is needed? I installed screen through the software packages module through yum.

In the same way I made a user "teamspeak" and installed the teamspeak server. This is running fine and stays running after closing the webbrowser and without screen. Probably because it runs on its own sqlite.so

solution just in case anyone is ever searching for it.

run the command like so (without S):

screen -dm ./cod4_lnxded +set dedicated 2 +set sv_punkbuster 1 +exec serversetting.cfg +map_rotate +set net_port 28960 +set net_ip lanIPhere

running in the background might work. Like so (with & at the end):
./cod4_lnxded +set dedicated 2 +set sv_punkbuster 1 +exec serversetting.cfg +map_rotate +set net_port 28960 +set net_ip lanIPhere &

However in the background didn’t work for my system.

cheers