Multiple issues with cPanel migration script

Hello, switching to Virtualmin from cPanel, and having issues importing accounts. I am seeing masses and masses of errors like this:

Copying home directory to /home/djbarney ..
.. copy failed : /bin/tar: ./public_html/battlegroup42/images/faid_pass_map.jpg: Cannot change ownership to uid 1009, gid 1004: Disk quota exceeded /bin/tar: ./public_html/battlegroup42/images/kharkov_winter_map.jpg: Cannot change ownership to uid 1009, gid 1004: Disk quota exceeded /bin/tar: [snip]

And then a little later on:

Re-creating mailing lists ..
Failed to create sanityunlimitedrecordingslabellist : List creation command failed :

Create a new, unpopulated mailing list.

Usage: /var/lib/mailman/bin/newlist [options] [listname [listadmin-addr [admin-password]]]

Options:

-l language
--language=language

[snip]
.. done (created 0 lists)

And finally several instances of this:

Performing other Apache configuration ..
.. configuration failed : Failed to copy /etc/php5/cgi/php.ini to /home/djbarney/domains/network.djbarney.org/etc/php5/php.ini : cp: cannot create regular file `/home/djbarney/domains/network.djbarney.org/etc/php5/php.ini': No such file or directory

I thought that perhaps there were quota issues where the backup + the accounts files went over the limit. So I changed the default account plan to have unlimited quota. However, when I try the import again, I find that the new account is limited to the initial limit on the plan of 1GB. Why might this be?

Many thanks for any help you can offer.