Mailing lists aren't working

I moved my site from one provider to another, manually since I couldn’t get a dump to run. I installed the latest Virtualmin and most everything seems to work, maybe even better than before except I have two mailing lists defined. They don’t work. I added the recipients using the mailing list management screen (Board Administration). I attempted to add one from the normal mailman screen but it didn’t get added and I didn’t get an email. There was no activity in the mail log.

I pretty much left everything default except I increased the mail size a bit.

Here’s what appears in the mail log when I send to the mailing list:

Dec 26 15:20:21 new postfix/qmgr[4328]: 3AFB32F62EC2: from=, size=797, nrcpt=1 (queue active) Dec 26 15:20:21 new postfix/smtpd[1956]: disconnect from li13-....members.linode.com[69.93..... Dec 26 15:20:21 new postfix/local[1961]: 3AFB32F62EC2: to=, orig_to=, relay=local, delay=0.11, delays=0.05/0/0/0.05, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (delivered to command: /usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post board) Dec 26 15:20:21 new postfix/qmgr[4328]: 3AFB32F62EC2: removed

That’s the end of the log.

I’ve obfuscated a few things for privacy. How do I troubleshoot this? It works on the other system and as far as I can tell the settings are exactly the same.

And yes the Allow Mailman mailing lists? is checked for the domain.

Thanks,
Jim.

For some reason mailman wasn’t running. I don’t have a clue as to why, but /etc/init.d/mailman start fixed the problem.