Looking for new clients

I am still looking for a few more server contracts - they start at $150 month

BUMP !!

Try my services – you will not regret it.

Hi,

I currnetly have three servers. One running ubuntu 14.04 and two running debian 7.

Out of intrest how much would it be to have the ubuntu server setup wtih virtualmin as the main server. The debian servers setup as slave DNS servers using webmin?

Regards

Are there domains on the 2 debian servers that needs to be moved?

If the work was contracted to you, I would provide you the servers on a fresh install. No domains should be on the two Debian servers, they should be used purly as slave DNS server (I assume this would be done by adding them as slave DNS clusters)

If you email me at sgrayban at gmail dot com I can give you a flat price for this.

email sent

Looking for work !! Recently laid off after 6 years with San Jose Web/Central Computers when they closed down web hosting.

We’re looking for a web developer for a gaming website https://rocketpayz.com/de/ . You need to have at least 4 years of experience working full-time web dev. Other qualifications will be provided in the course of interview. If you’re interested - contact us here. Interview will be scheduled on skype or any other form of your choosing.

I am not looking for work anymore. Please do not ask or post in this thread anymore.