Let's Encrypt SSL Error

It is stated with due respect that whenever I use to install an SSL Certificate for my site onlinehomeswork.com”, a certain error comes again and again. The error statement is given below

Requesting a certificate for onlinehomeswork.com, www.onlinehomeswork.com, mail.onlinehomeswork.com, admin.onlinehomeswork.com, webmail.onlinehomeswork.com from Let’s Encrypt …
… request failed : Web-based validation failed :

Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log Plugins selected: Authenticator webroot, Installer None Renewing an existing certificate for onlinehomeswork.com and 4 more domains An unexpected error occurred: There were too many requests of a given type :: Error creating new order :: too many certificates (5) already issued for this exact set of domains in the last 168 hours: admin.onlinehomeswork.com,mail.onlinehomeswork.com,onlinehomeswork.com,webmail.onlinehomeswork.com,www.onlinehomeswork.com: see Rate Limits - Let's Encrypt Please see the logfiles in /var/log/letsencrypt for more details.

DNS-based validation failed :

Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log Plugins selected: Authenticator manual, Installer None Renewing an existing certificate for onlinehomeswork.com and 4 more domains An unexpected error occurred: There were too many requests of a given type :: Error creating new order :: too many certificates (5) already issued for this exact set of domains in the last 168 hours: admin.onlinehomeswork.com,mail.onlinehomeswork.com,onlinehomeswork.com,webmail.onlinehomeswork.com,www.onlinehomeswork.com: see Rate Limits - Let's Encrypt Please see the logfiles in /var/log/letsencrypt for more details.

I greatly need your help regarding this irritating matter, please.

hi do your SSL only for your domain etc www.domain or domain.com

Why do you expect Let’s Encrypt to be able to validate names that don’t exist?

$ host admin.onlinehomeswork.com
Host admin.onlinehomeswork.com not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.