Is it possible to change the default page shown when virtual site are disabled

Hi All

Does any1 know if it possible to change the default “Website Disabled” text.
Is it possible to create a more dynamic page which will be shown when and if we deactivate a virtual site, just like the default files in the skel folder when creating a new virtual site?

Looking forward to hear from you.

• Tim Nielsen

Yep, you can configure that quite in detail in the Server Template, section “Apache Website”. Look for the two last options:

Disabled website HTML

This field can be used to customize the message that appears when connecting to a website for a disabled Virtual server. The default message simply states Website Disabled.

Disabled website URL

This option can be used to re-direct browsers connecting to the website of a disabled virtual server to a completely different URL, rather than simply displaying a locally served HTML message.

Hi Locutus

Thanks for your answer, just what I searched for. :slight_smile:
I can see that under the “disabled website URL” there an option called “None (local HTML)”.
But where is this “local HTML” file located on the server, are you aware of that?

Thanks in advance.

• Tim Nielsen

I suppose “Local HTML” refers to what you selected in the option above that… either the Virtualmin default, or the HTML code you entered in the box.

Hi Lotcutus

Super, I wasn’t aware that the text box could understand HTML code. :slight_smile:

Do you know if it is possible to change the " virtual site created message" to use HTML as well?

Thanks in advance.

• Tim Nielsen