Installing a Signed SSL Certificate

I’m trying to install a Signed Certificate in VirtualHost. I created a Request in Virtualmin, and sent it off to Comodo to be signed, when it came back, I tried to install it, but I keep getting an error.
Failed to install certificate : Missing or invalid signed SSL certificate : Data does not end with line -----BEGIN\ CERTIFICATE-----

Not sure what that means, it does have the
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-----END CERTIFICATE-----

Does this mean I can’t use Virtualmin to install this Certificate?

Michael

Hrm, it’s possible something is awry when cutting and pasting it into the form there.

Make sure that when pasting it in, it looks something like this:

-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- MIIFnzCCBIegAwIBAgIHBHEmdfgdgfdgfdgLKJLKJlsssUU9w0BAQUFADCByjELMAkGA1UE MIIFnzCCBIegAwIBAgIHBHEmdfgdgfdgfdgLKJLKJlsssUU9w0BAQUFADCByjELMAkGA1UE MIIFnzCCBIegAwIBAgIHBHEmdfgdgfdgfdgLKJLKJlsssUU9w0BAQUFADCByjELMAkGA1UE ... MIIFnzCCBIegAwIBAgIHBHEmdfgdgfdgfdgLKJLKJlsssUU9w0BAQUFADCByjELMAkGA1UE MIIFnzCCBIegAwIBAgIHBHEmdfgdgfdgfdgLKJLKJlsssUU9w0BAQUFADCByjELMAkGA1UE MIIFnzCCBIegAwIBAgIHBHEmdfgdgfdgfdgLKJLKJlsssUU9w0BAQUFADCByjELMAkGA1UE -----END CERTIFICATE-----

The BEGIN and END lines should each be on a line of their own… and make sure there’s a newline after the END CERTIFICATE line.

-Eric