I was using the license key on my test server and now I cant use it on my production server

I fully understand why I can’t reuse the same license key… Is there a way that I can reset my license so I can use it on my production server? I can completely destroy and recreate the test server if needed.

SYSTEM INFORMATION
OS type and version Ubuntu 20.04
Webmin version: 1.981
Virtualmin version: 6.17-3 Pro

Hi,

The license is meant to be used on a single server only. However, if you use the same license on another, a test server for instance, but later destroy it, there would be no problem at all. The warning message that you see about the license being used on multiple servers will go away automatically in this case.

In addition to what Ilia said, it’ll take a day or two for our license server to recognize that the old system is gone, but it won’t prevent you from doing anything with the new system; you can install and start adding domains or restoring backups or whatever. It just warns you (the admin user) that there’s another server also using the license. It’ll clear on its own, and can be ignored.

Ok Great!

This post can be closed and marked as resolved or whatever you need to do.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 8 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.