I can't loging to my 10000

Hi,

I got a vps from ovh with the idea to migrate from public to private. I’ve installed virtualmin but doing the post setting installation questionnaire, I got stocked in the sql question, cause after checking the options ( yes first, no second) I got a notice that I had to install a sql module to make it work. After doing that, apparently the server is denying the accces to webmin. I’ve reinstalled the vps, changed the passwords and I could get to the login page, but once inside I got a blank page in the midle right side, with a little sad face telling me that the access was denied.

I’ve seen somewhere that this was a kind of normal thing when there is not yet any data base withing the vps, but I lost trace of that.

If you could help me with this it will be highly appreciated !

Regards,

JC

Howdy,

Hrm, I haven’t heard of that happening before.

How are you installing Virtualmin – are you using the install.sh script, which should install all the dependencies for it?

Also, which OS/version are you using?

-Eric

Hi,

Yes i’m using the sh script; Regarding the OS, from my computer i windows 8 (maybe is not what you’re asking for)

From the vps is linux

JC

Yeah, on your server – which Linux distribution and version is installed onto your VPS?

-Eric

What i’m getting from putty is

MSK 2013 x86_64

If that ?

Hmm, I’m not sure what that is :slight_smile:

What output do you receive if you run this command:

cat /etc/issue

Debian GNU/Linux 6.0 \n \l