I can not login to the roundcube after setup

SYSTEM INFORMATION B C
OS type and version Ubuntu Linux 20.04
Virtualmin version 7.10.0

I can not login to the roundcube after setup. i am getting connection to storage server failed. please how do i fit this issue. its ubuntu 20

Why do you open a new topic? You already created this one: roundcube display connection to storage server failed

This is 2 topics for tbe same question no one will/try to help you without some system details for I know you could be running this on a raspberry pi which of course is different to running on ubuntu which is different to rhel, this question currently does not hold any of that information

because i need help to fix it and please can you help me ?

Supply the details you have been asked for, without those it is just a guessing game as to what could be wrong

1 Like
SYSTEM INFORMATION B C
OS type and version Ubuntu Linux 20.04
Virtualmin version 7.10.0

I can not login to the roundcube after setup. i am getting connection to storage server failed. please how do i fit this issue. its ubuntu 20

So what is in your mail log at the point that you try and log in ? I would guess nothing … a storage error seems to implicate a problem with a connection to roundcubes database. Can you access mail content from usermin ? That is on port 20000 so try https://domain.com:20000

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.