How to use virtualmin cluster

Hello, I have 2 servers, webmin is installed and I want to run virtualmin virtualmin master slave how can I do

SYSTEM INFORMATION
OS type and version REQUIRED
Webmin version REQUIRED
Virtualmin version REQUIRED
Related packages SUGGESTED

Welcome,

The System Information questions are there to help us to help you, at the very least the OS and Version are important.

What are you hoping to achieve with the cluster?

There are different uses in the docs.

@brtarikan,

As @Randomz has already mentioned, help us, help you by providing some environment information.

Also let us know what a “cluster” means to you, as there different ways to build a cluster depending on the intended goal (ex. High availability, load balancing, service splitting, etc)

I’ve deleted a comment that was clearly a ChatGPT hallucination. The comment was answer-shaped and grammatically consistent, but completely nonsensical and useless. The second such comment today. I didn’t even know I needed to be on the look out for that kind of thing.

It gets past our abuse filters, because no links (I guess they plan to add the spam links later via an edit? I don’t really understand the business case for spamming in this way).

But, don’t follow the advice in that comment (you can’t, it made up options that don’t exist, but don’t waste your time trying).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.