I am planning a virtualmin hosting architecture and cannot find a best practice to scale-out or load balance it.
The feature what I need are:
- All virtaulmin hosts access to a centralized domain repository to create/update/delete all virtual domain information without any interference or dead lock to each other.
- Move database service from default local virtaulmin installation to a centralized remote database
- POP3/IMAPS/SMTP can be served across any virtumalmin hosts for all virtaul domain users
- All user directory are stored in centralized LDAP server but not locally for each virtaulmin host
- All web pages in all virtaul domain will be synced across all virtaulmin host to archive load balanced web service
In other words, I would like all virtual domain function can be served from any virtaulmin hosts, but not limit specific virtual domain to specific hosts.
Is it possible to do it all? Or maybe I can do it partially?