I try edit it from root and domain account with Virtualmin file manager and nano but always ‘access denied’
If you need to edit it, you’d need to run “chattr -i FILENAME” on the wrapper first, as it’s marked as immutable (as it’s often not a good idea to edit it).
However, you can certainly do that – and we’d suggest marking it immutable when you’re done by running “chattr +i FILENAME”.
you need to chattr +i the folder fcgi-bin too for it to have any use.
Else one could rename the folder, then recreate fcgi-bin and place its own files in there
same goes for /home/domain/etc folder
Guys, im with the same problem…
Idk what to do…
can any1 tell me how to do that? i suck on linux, sorry =\
My site is:
- the apache user is: garotacarioca on group “common”
tries to acess: /home/admin/file.php
- user admin on group “common” too
what i did:
- putted every user on the same group (files and folders too)
- tried to force with 0777 in all folder and files
- Included my base dir, in php.ini “/home/admin”
(here worked, cuz if i call is_dir(/home/admin/xpto_folder) works ^^
- for the last try, ive tried the include_path …
nothing worked =\
please, any1 gimme some light!!!
i couldnt understand anything here… i really suckon linux =\
thanks a lot!