How Do I remove all mailboxes and configure virtualmin to send reports to my email address

So I am new to using Virtualmin so I hope I can get some help or direction here. I am the systems administrator at our company making sure the web servers are running properly. We have multiple websites hosted on one server. I make sure everything is patched and backed up and then we have web developers that build and maintain the sites. So basically, I see my self as a web hosting provider providing services to the web developers within our company. I use virtualmin to limit what the web developers have access to.

So here is what I am trying to figure out.

I don’t need any mailboxes on these servers because our company mail is handled by an exchange server.What I do need is to have the system generated emails that are sent to root to be sent to my email in the company. Any ideas on how to do this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Todd

Howdy,

To disable email for a domain, you can go into Edit Virtual Server -> Enabled Features, and there you can disable the “Mail for Domain” feature.

To change where email to the root user goes, you can edit /etc/aliases, and there you can setup an alias for the root user, which can forward root’s email elsewhere.

-Eric

Does that mean it will remove all the mailboxes that were there?