Help to install moodle

Good evening:
install virtualmin because I want to give a free service to some schools in Monterrey, I want to set up moodle for several subdomains and thus be able to support the classes in my city, unfortunately I could not get it, the installation inside a virtual server is interrupted and marks an error 500 once the installation happens to save in the database, someone would have some idea as I can do to have moodle in my virtualmin, Thanks !!

If you install that via a webscript, then its possible that it times out due to php settings.
Check the log files for more details about it.

Thanks for your answer, but how do I solve this php that you tell me?

If it is that what I guess it might be, then you need to increase the execution time (max_execution_time).
But thats just a guess. Log files might get indicate the issue better.
In general, if it happens during the installation is most likely a execution time issue or a memory limit (memory_limit) issue.
You can increase both and restart the php service after that.

hello, i did that you say, but show me again this:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Excuse me, I needed to restart !!!, I was able to install it, thank you very much, your help will allow me to cooperate with low-income public schools so that they can teach in this pandemic, thanks again, Greetings !!

1 Like

I am glad you could manage it. Might mark the post you needed as a solution then. :slight_smile:

Yes of course and thank you very much again for your great help.

now I have another question now it is with ssl, but I already uploaded it to the forum

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.