HELP PLEASE New installation on new PC

Ok now I have rebuilt the installation on another PC and are starting point and I installed virtualmin webmin and click on List Virtual Servers
And I said:
The status of your system is being checked to ensure that all enabled features are available, that the mail server is properly configured, and that quotas are active …

Virtualmin is configured to setup DNS zones, but this system is not setup to use itself as a DNS server. Either 127.0.0.1 add to the list of DNS servers, or turn off the BIND feature on the module config page.

… Your system is not ready for use by Virtualmin.

I go in list of DNS servers, and add the 127.0.0.1 and click on apply rieseguo m when the Virtual Servers List tells me the same thing I see in a list of DNS servers, and there is more 127.0.0.1

Now I have two servers in my network<br><br>Post edited by: zonekjdx, at: 2008/02/24 23:01

This has been answered serveral times before. Hopefully you are makin use of the forum search function. But, just in case you still could not find the answer:

Click on "networking"
Click on "Network Configuration"
Click on "Hostname and DNS Client"

Add 127.0.0.1 to your list of DNS Servers
Click "Save"

Now you can recheck your module configuration in Virtualmin.

I do so but after I click on save the 127.0.0.1 is deleted from the list and will not be added

I do so but after I click on save the 127.0.0.1 is deleted from the list and will not be added

Well, that is a problem. jwdick’s suggestion is the correct way to solve the problem…I can’t imagine why this particular form doesn’t work on your system.

You could try adding this manually to the /etc/resolv.conf file in the form:

nameserver 127.0.0.1

Maybe it’s the fact that I have another server on the second server must put as clusters