help apache FTP server failed

Hi I have a problem that I can not understand how one can resolve, and I hope that someone can help me.
I changed ip server because I have a new connection now I have set up your connection and can reach the panel webmin but can not start because I apache returns this error:

• Starting web server apache2
    apache2: apr_sockaddr_info_get() failed for server
    apache2: Could not reliably determine the server’s fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.0.1 for ServerName
    …fail!

ProFTPD updated Server tells me so

Failed to start FTP server :

• Starting ftp server proftpd
  • IPv4 getaddrinfo ‘server’ error: Name or service not known
  • warning: unable to determine IP address of ‘server’
  • error: no valid servers configured
  • Fatal: error processing configuration file ‘/etc/proftpd/proftpd.conf’
    …fail!

Before everything worked perfectly

Post edited by: zonekjdx, at: 2008/03/14 12:05<br><br>Post edited by: zonekjdx, at: 2008/03/15 01:41

As the error states, you haven’t correctly configured a fully qualified domain name for the server. This will cause problems with many of your services, not just Apache. A server needs a sane fully qualified domain name and a lookup on that address needs to resolve at least locally (so you need an /etc/hosts entry for that name for the primary interface address). Even better, though not mandatory for Apache, to have the name and address resolvable via DNS.

You will also need your IP to resolve to some name (any name) for mail to be sendable from your system.

I will say how or give me a link where I can see how I do?