Having trouble getting Os Ticket to install insupport sub domain

Hello there,

Before I get asked I’ll preface this by saying that I have studied the manual for installation for Os Ticket. When I go to try to install it however I gett the forbidden error from Apache which reads like this:

403 Forbidden

Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access / on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at support.pilotalk.net Port 80

is there any ideas as to what could cause this?

The error you’re getting makes it sound like Apache isn’t seeing a website. That particular error is what you’d get if there’s no index file (such as index.html or index.php).

Are you sure you have a website setup in the public_html directory (and not a sub-directory)?

-Eric

You know something’s strange there is no index file at all for this system. How weird I’ll have to read some more.

Scottbb, I have a working copy of OS Ticket running in a sub-domain at http://support.digaserve.com

Feel free to email me at mstants@digaserve.com if you need any help with setup. I had to use some interesting work-arounds for virtualmin but they were pretty easy and OS Ticket comes pre-installed with the features you’ll need.