Facing problem in creating email alias

Hello, in my previous post I asked how do I install a SSL for my hostname. Now I have an another issue. How do create a mail alias in my hostname? For example my hostname is host.example.com, and I want to create a mail alias webmaster@example.com, not webmaster@host.example.com. How do I do that? Please let me know if my question is unclear to you.

Method 1.

1. Login to Virtualmin
  2. Click on ‘Edit Mail Aliases’ on the left
  3. Click ‘Add an alias to this domain’
  4. in the ‘Create Mail Alias’ form
    5a. In Description, type Web Master
    5b. In Name, select Mailbox (selected by default), type webmaster. Do not type ‘@example.com
    5c. Select check box ‘Forward to other Address?’ and type username@example.com
  5. Click Create.

Method 2.

1. Login to Virtualmin.
  2. Click on ‘Edit Mail Aliases’ on the left
  3. Click ‘Manually Edit Aliases’ on the top right under ‘Mail Aliases’ page/heading.
  4. In the box, go to last line, hit enter once, and type webmaster:Web Master:webmaster@example.com

Thanks but I already know that, I can’t select my host name in the list from sidebar. My hostname doesn’t show up there, only shows those I add virtual server after Virtualmin installation.

Each domain that your server is supposed to receive mail for needs to be created as a virtual server in Virtualmin, otherwise it will not configure Postfix accordingly.