Email related -

“can’t create user output file”
I’ve had this once and turned out that the quota reached the limit, so it had no space to write any mail. Setting a higher quota fixed it.

Another error you have talks about a Lock.
I think this usually is a permission problem. Double check the user/group and folder permissions. If using suexec then folders must not be higher than 755, the user can always write to his folder.

"Command output: Insecure $ENV{PATH}"
This one I got no clue

This was the old procmail

:0wi VIRTUALMIN=|/etc/webmin/virtual-server/lookup-domain.pl $LOGNAME :0 * ?/usr/bin/test "$VIRTUALMIN" != "" { INCLUDERC=/etc/webmin/virtual-server/procmail/$VIRTUALMIN } DEFAULT=$HOME/Maildir/ ORGMAIL=$HOME/Maildir/

and I replaced it with

LOGFILE=/var/log/procmail.log TRAP=/etc/webmin/virtual-server/procmail-logger.pl :0wi VIRTUALMIN=|/etc/webmin/virtual-server/lookup-domain.pl $LOGNAME :0 * ?/usr/bin/test "$VIRTUALMIN" != "" { INCLUDERC=/etc/webmin/virtual-server/procmail/$VIRTUALMIN } DEFAULT=$HOME/Maildir/ ORGMAIL=$HOME/Maildir/ DROPPRIVS=yes :0 $DEFAULT
[file name=postfixmaincf.txt size=27419]http://www.virtualmin.com/components/com_fireboard/uploaded/files/postfixmaincf.txt[/file]

Now I am getting some logs from procmail.log

From root@mydomain.com Mon Feb 23 09:21:36 2009 Subject: lfd on mydomain.com: SSH login alert for user root from 141.79.160.12 Folder: **Bounced** 478 /bin/sh: /etc/webmin/virtual-server/procmail-logger.pl: No such file or directory Insecure $ENV{PATH} while running with -T switch at /etc/webmin/virtual-server/lookup-domain.pl line 12. procmail: Program failure (255) of "/etc/webmin/virtual-server/lookup-domain.pl" procmail: Unable to treat as directory "//Maildir" procmail: Error while writing to "//Maildir" procmail: Unable to treat as directory "//Maildir" procmail: Lock failure on "//Maildir.lock" procmail: Error while writing to "//Maildir" From MAILER-DAEMON Mon Feb 23 09:21:36 2009 Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender Folder: **Bounced** 592 /bin/sh: /etc/webmin/virtual-server/procmail-logger.pl: No such file or directory

I assume that the installation of the postfix/procmail was not successfull. Is there some way of removing and adding this as modules from Virtualmin, or should I compile them from scratch?

“can’t create user output file”
I’ve had this once and turned out that the quota reached the limit, so it had no space to write any mail. Setting a higher quota fixed it.

Another error you have talks about a Lock.
I think this usually is a permission problem. Double check the user/group and folder permissions. If using suexec then folders must not be higher than 755, the user can always write to his folder.

"Command output: Insecure $ENV{PATH}"
This one I got no clue