Dovecot + local_name + SSL

Hello,

My sysinfo:

• CentOS Linux release 7.6.1810 (Core)
  • dovecot-2.2.36-3.el7.x86_64
  • webmin-1.930-1.noarch
  • virtualmin-release-1.0-5.gpl.rhel.noarch

I am using server name mail.mydomain.tld (which is a sub-server in Virtualmin) to configure mail clients, and for IMAPS and POP3S I have SSL certificate from Lets Encrypt (renewed automatically every 2 months).
Even I have defined ssl_cert, ssl_key, ssl_ca in /etc/dovecot/conf.d/10-ssl.conf, Virtualmin insists to define “local_name” in /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf

That wouldn’t be a problem, but from time to time config file /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf it’s been modified automatically from that:

local_name mail.mydomain.tld { ssl_cert = </home/mydomain/domains/mail.mydomain.tld/ssl.cert ssl_key = </home/mydomain/domains/mail.mydomain.tld/ssl.key ssl_ca = </home/mydomain/domains/mail.mydomain.tld/ssl.ca }

to that:

local_name mail.mydomain.tld { ssl_cert = </home/mydomain/ssl.cert ssl_key = </home/mydomain/ssl.key ssl_ca = </home/mydomain/domains/mail.mydomain.tld/ssl.ca }

The result is that mail clients begin to complain that SSL certificate isn’t ok.

Is there a way to force Virtualmin to NOT use local_name definitions for every domain/subdomain?

I can change attributes for dovecot config file, but I think that could be a more elegant way.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
Catalin.