Dovecot and Postfix - neither are showing up in system status on dashboard?

How do i get the system status to show dovecot and postfix monitors?
At present neither are displaying.

From the information below, postfix is running, however, no matter what i try, dovecot continues to fail (i have tried to kill process and restart twice all to no avail. My feeling is that i will have to do a hard reset on the webserver?)

service dovecot status ● dovecot.service - Dovecot IMAP/POP3 email server Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/dovecot.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled) Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Tue 2019-03-19 21:28:54 AEDT; 13min ago Docs: man:dovecot(1) http://wiki2.dovecot.org/ Process: 6439 ExecStop=/usr/bin/doveadm stop (code=exited, status=75) Process: 12474 ExecStart=/usr/sbin/dovecot (code=exited, status=89) Main PID: 664 (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)

Mar 19 21:28:54 server1.mydomain.com systemd[1]: Starting Dovecot IMAP/POP3 email server…
Mar 19 21:28:54 server1.mydomain.com dovecot[12474]: Fatal: Dovecot is already running with PID 6444 (read from /var/run/dovecot/master.pid)
Mar 19 21:28:54 server1.mydomain.com dovecot[12474]: master: Fatal: Dovecot is already running with PID 6444 (read from /var/run/dovecot/master.pid)
Mar 19 21:28:54 server1.mydomain.com systemd[1]: dovecot.service: Control process exited, code=exited status=89
Mar 19 21:28:54 server1.mydomain.com systemd[1]: Failed to start Dovecot IMAP/POP3 email server.
Mar 19 21:28:54 server1.mydomain.com systemd[1]: dovecot.service: Unit entered failed state.
Mar 19 21:28:54 server1.mydomain.com systemd[1]: dovecot.service: Failed with result ‘exit-code’.
[root@server1 ~]# service postfix status
● postfix.service - Postfix Mail Transport Agent
Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/postfix.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: active (exited) since Sat 2019-03-16 09:42:56 AEDT; 3 days ago
Main PID: 1138 (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)

Tasks: 0 (limit: 4915)
CGroup: /system.slice/postfix.service

Warning: Journal has been rotated since unit was started. Log output is incomplete or unavailable.

Delete /var/run/dovecot/master.pid and reboot your server.

Somehow, dovecot was killed or otherwise died leaving its PID file behind (The file contains the pid (process ID) of the supposedly running process). The start/stop script checks if that file exists. Given the file exists, but presumably dovecot is not running, you can safely delete the file and restart dovecot. I suggest rebooting simply to make sure all the other mail processes are happy as well. There is -no- need to hard reset your server.