Deleted virtual server, then the webmin will disconnected

SYSTEM INFORMATION
OS type and version CENTOS 7
Webmin version 1.994
Virtualmin version 7.1 pro
Related packages SUGGESTED

as title.

i need to use command to reload the webmin

that means if my client delete the virtual server, and the webmin will disconnected ?

ridiculous !

I have another topic in coming, about usermin

there is not guideline tell me to add port, maybe some topic / article tell people to add port ,
luckly, i noted, and seems add the port then can access the 10000 , but , cannot access usermin…

in my view, it sounds i am not user, as a debugger…

I really want to continue the use this program.
Hope there is not any special program happening…

ridiculous !

Agreed, this should never happen.

The real cause here, most probably, is that Webmin is getting killed by OMM due to lack of RAM.

What is the output of:

dmesg |grep -i OMM

and

free -h

Upcoming Webmin version 1.995 will not have this issue (when it’s killed by OOM even on low memory systems).

Try this patch for Webmin and see if that solves your issue on low ram system.

yup,

anyway, thanks for your reply

i really hope that i can continue use the program in smooth

actually , i am trying the 10 subscription, of course, if i use smooth, i hope get the unlimited.

• i am not family linux, but i can read from , i cannot handle any problem which happen suddenly
  • as i am also develop cms for my user, so some user-friendly or not … i can easily found.
[root@server ~]# dmesg |grep -i OMM
[    0.000000] Command line: BOOT_IMAGE=/boot/vmlinuz-3.10.0-1160.66.1.el7.x86_64 root=UUID=4afd681b-2774-4e85-ae0a-8f8890a19c22 ro consoleblank=0 vultr crashkernel=auto rhgb quiet LANG=en_US.UTF-8
[    0.000000] Kernel command line: BOOT_IMAGE=/boot/vmlinuz-3.10.0-1160.66.1.el7.x86_64 root=UUID=4afd681b-2774-4e85-ae0a-8f8890a19c22 ro consoleblank=0 vultr crashkernel=auto rhgb quiet LANG=en_US.UTF-8
[    0.818782] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
[root@server ~]# free -h
              total        used        free      shared  buff/cache   available
Mem:           990M        414M        275M         13M        300M        420M
Swap:          2.3G         28M        2.3G

The output is above.

It looks that the problem is not in OOM killer.

Please try updating webmin.service file as described on my comment above or wait for Webmin 1.995 release.

i cannot ask question anymore,

and … i need to wait 21 hours to create a another new topic,

i have create a private message topic to staff for pro account, but it drop in draft, i don’t know if there is anyone handling , but it keep in draft…

:frowning:

I found your question in private messages and replied back.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.