Dashboard shows the status of only one of the services running (SSH Server)

Hi all,

Services are running OK.
Webmin module “System and Server Status” works OK (and servers show as running).
On the Dashboard however I only see the SSH Server status.

I configured the “System and Server Status” webmin module to show on Dashboard and this created another section in the Dashboard showing all servers statuses however I cannot Stop or Restart them.

What am I missing?

There is a Server Status section on the Virtualmin Dashboard which looks like this on a system with default settings:

Since you are unable to start / stop services, I am assuming that you have a UI which is different from what we imagine it to be. Could you post a screenshot as well as details of your Virtualmin system?

Thank you for the reply. I know how it should be looking. When I installed the server it was like yours.
Below is a partial screenshot.
Note that I also tried to reset the defaults in the Theme…just in case. No change.

Did you install on a Grade A OS?

Hmm, yes this looks weird.
Which OS you’re using and you installed it on a fresh server with the script?

The answer to the two above two posts @stefan1959 and @fabi is yes:

Operating system CentOS Linux 7.9.2009
Webmin version 2.001
Virtualmin version 7.2
Usermin version 1.860
Kernel and CPU Linux 3.10.0-1160.76.1.el7.x86_64 on x86_64
Installed on fresh minimal install of Centos 7 (some 2 years ago)

:-/

I still run Centos 7 and mine still show. Did you click the X (middle icon) at any time? You could try recheck-configuration.

I have another server with exactly the same config and works fine.
I have run the “recheck-configuration” several times…
The forums are usually my last resort…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.