Current logrotate configuration is not valid :

getting this error massage and i have no ideal how to clear. the domain was delete over a year ago

Current logrotate configuration is not valid :

error: stat of /home/xxxxxxxx/domains/demo3.nxxxxxxxxxx.net/logs/access_log failed: No such file or directory

. This must be fixed, or log file rotation will not be done.

… your system is not ready for use by Virtualmin.

thank you for any help

Operating system CentOS Linux 5.5 Perl version 5.008008
Path to Perl /usr/bin/perl Postfix version 2.3.3
Mail injection command /usr/lib/sendmail -t BIND version 9.3.6
Apache version 2.2.3 PHP version 5.2.11
Webalizer version 2.01-10 Logrotate version 3.7.4
MySQL version 5.0.77 ProFTPd version 1.30
SpamAssasssin version 3.2.5 ClamAV version 0.96

Howdy,

Some part of that domain’s data may be remaining in the /etc/logrotate.conf for some reason.

If that domain was deleted, my suggestion would be to edit /etc/logrotate.conf, and to remove the block associated with that domain.

-Eric

For my Ubutnu 14.04.5 it was an error in the same directory /etc/… … 2 files left over from an old domain like mydomain.com.conf. I had purged virtualmin and webmin from an install the did not install Pro or my license. That or I was from trying ISPconfig, but that never would work at all. I had nucke’d the files ispconfig* but even with 8 cores and 32Gig’s or RAM a ‘search in files’ locked up the system at some point some some probably got missed. It was not until later I learned it only would work on a ubuntu-desktop install and not a ubuntu-server install, per the developer post reply.