I have a problem when I try to migrate a cpanel FULL backup of one of my clients to virtualmin Pro. These are the settings I choose at Migrate Virtual Server:
- Backup file type: Cpanel
- Domain name to migrate: Work out from backup, if possible
- Username for domain: Work out from backup, if possible
- Password for administrator: Work out from backup, if possible
- Create Webmin user: Yes
- Template for new server: A template that I have created for other servers
- New server’s IP address: Shared
- Owned by server owner: New user
- Prefix for mail usernames: Automatic
- Contact email address: Administrator’s mailbox
After I press Migrate Now it show me the following:
Validating migration file …
… validation failed : A password must be supplied for cPanel migrations
Can someone help? Thank you very much for your time!
PS: I have already checked the integrity of the backup file so I know it is good.