Jamie has let me know he’s rolled out Cloudmin version 3.5 today.
Changes since 3.4:
- Xen disks can now be added and removed without rebooting the
- Fixed the manual Xen IP address section of the system creation form
to properly show bridges based on the selected host system.
- When a Xen or OpenVZ system is moved between hosts, an option is
available to re-allocate the primary IP address to match the allocation
range on the new host system.
- Added a Module Config option for the default Xen swap disk size.
- System images can now be stored in multiple locations, and the default
storage location can be changed from /var/webmin on the Cloudmin master.
This allows you to have a dedicated image server, or a cache of images
closer to your host systems.
- System owners can now change their passwords and email addresses via a new
link on the left menu.
- Added enable-domains and disable-domains API commands to activate and de-activate
Virtualmin virtual servers.
As always, let us know if you run into any problems with the new release by filing a ticket in the issue tracker.