Change PHP Version using fcgi not working

Hi, I hope someone can help me with this as I have been searching all over for an answer without any luck…

I recently updated my virtualmin VIA rmp. I did this because my old version did not have the ability to run different versions of PHP.

I have php 5.5 as my default version and php 5.4 as an alternative version. I am trying to set up one of the domains I had prior to the update to work with PHP 5.4 and the only way I can seem to get it to work is by deleting the “php_admin_value engine Off” from the apache config file and commenting out the “SetHandler application/x-httpd-php” line from the php.conf file. Here are the results I am getting:

If I don’t comment out either of those, I only get a blank white page.

If I comment out only the “php_admin_value engine Off” line, I am getting the php 5.5 version (even though I have it set in virtualmin for 5.4).

If I comment out both of those lines, it works and gives me version 5.4, however every other domain on the server breaks and shows the php code rather and executing the code.

Can anyone help?

Anyone?

Wow… been almost 2 months, I still can’t get this thing working and not a single reply?