Can't create new virtual server in Vitualmin after upgrading Webmin from 1900 to 1910 (network interface issue)

I’m experiencing a serius issue in Virtualmin after upgrading Webmin from 1900 to 1910.

The issue is related to a bug in Webmin Network Interfarce management. After upgrade I can’t see current machine IPs listed in Network Interface module.

Going to the WEBMIN -> NETWORKING -> NETWORK CONFIGURATION, the NETWORK INTERFACES page says that both the network interface and loopback one I’m currently using have a ‘No address configured’ inside the IPv4 Address column, but I can connect to webmin using the IPv4, so I presume that the issue it related to a wrong way Webmin is now managing the network address and in passing the IPv4 address information to the Create Virtual Server process in Virtualmin.
Now, when trying to create a new VIrtual Server in the usual way, I get this error: “Failed to create virtual server : New virtual server has no IP address! Perhaps Virtualmin could not work out the system’s default IP.”

All is running on CentOS Linux 7.6.1810 virtual machine, on ESXi v 6.5

Any hint to solve it? I had to downgrade to 1900 to get it working again
Thank you in advance
Regards

Any suggestion for this problem?
Regards

i’m having the same issue, for some reason, any suggestions?

I might be confusing this with another topic, I apologise if I have, however,
Isn’t the solution to this to manually set the server ipaddress in your network adapter?

Yeah this appears to be a duplicate of this issue here:

https://www.virtualmin.com/node/65849

Comment #4 in the above offers a temporary workaround, along with a tantative patch, until the full patch Jamie is working on goes out.

-Eric