Can't add user to web directory

I have recently installed Virtualmin on a new CentOS 7.8.2003 server. I am trying to add a user to a password protected directory. I am logged in to Virtualmin as root. I click “Edit Users” in the “Virtualmin” menu, then I select user and choose “Other user permissions”. There are two lists with folders. To the left there is the directories which the user doesn’t have access to. To the right there is the folders which the user has access to. The problem is that I can’t move directories between the lists. If I mark a folder, then click the arrow nothing happens. The arrows doesn’t work at all. I have tried different browsers both desktop and mobile. On my old server (also CentOS 7.8.2003) I can just click at a directory name and the directory moves to the other list automatically. On my new server it’s impossible to move directories between the lists. Is there any way to solve this?

Hi,

It has been already fixed in Webmin 1.955 and Virtualmin 6.12. Please expect an update to arrive soon.

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.