Buying Virtualmin Pro - Payment Method

Hey guys!

I’d like to buy Virtualmin Pro for 10 domains with monthly payments for now, but I’d like to not disclosure my credit card details. Is that possible? Perhaps paying with PayPal…

And for first purchase, is there any coupon available? I can see a Coupon field in the buying proccess and I’d like to know if I can get any deal as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks!

You can buy annually with PayPal, but not monthly…since we don’t yet handle recurring payments via PayPal it’d be too much overhead to manually send a payment request every month and then follow up when folks are late or whatever. Just open a ticket with the license you want and send payment to sales@virtualmin.com.

Note also that we do not see your credit card information. The form is provided by Braintree and it is embedded in our site in a frame. So, you’re not trusting us with card data, you’d be trusting Braintree (who are owned by PayPal).

Finally, no coupons. I’ll remove that field from the order page. It was there for when we changed license fees years ago and we wanted to reward longtime users (but then ended up just auto-extending everyone’s license instead, so coupon codes never got used). We don’t do sales. But, we do offer a money back guarantee. If you don’t like it, just let us know any time during the first month or so and we’ll refund your full purchase price.

Actually it’s not a matter of trusting you guys.
It’s more to prevent my card details to leak in case of a hacking in your system or something like that.
If I wouldn’t trust you, I would not buy from you :slight_smile:

So I’ll just proceed and buy in the usual way.
Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.