BIND DNS FAILED TO START

Hi, well i was triying to install and use dkim, i follow all instructions here http://www.virtualmin.com/documentation/email/dkim but when bind dns restart says failed, then i manually try to start and says this

Failed to start BIND : Starting named: Error in named configuration: zone localhost.localdomain/IN: loaded serial 0 zone localhost/IN: loaded serial 0 zone 1.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.ip6.arpa/IN: loaded serial 0 zone 1.0.0.127.in-addr.arpa/IN: loaded serial 0 zone 0.in-addr.arpa/IN: loaded serial 0 /var/named/programaparaenviomasivo.com.hosts:47: unknown RR type ‘Email’ /var/named/programaparaenviomasivo.com.hosts:48: unknown RR type ‘Email’ zone programaparaenviomasivo.com/IN: loading from master file /var/named/programaparaenviomasivo.com.hosts failed: unknown class/type zone programaparaenviomasivo.com/IN: not loaded due to errors. _default/programaparaenviomasivo.com/IN: unknown class/type [FAILED]

im using godaddy, but looks like when i install dkim bind fail.

so any help with this? i can just get the DNS records for additional domains and put the text into dns zone in godaddy and this will work?

sorry i already fix it, the problem was that the name of my server was included and this has a problem in dns