Billing Issue

Hello
you took a payment March 3rd April 3rd then another on April 20th Why did you take an additional payment on the 20th, all prior March and April 3rd transactions say completed. So why are you taking more then the monthly agreement?

Howdy,

We’re happy to help! Could you open up a support request for that, using the support link above? Then I can work with Joe to figure out what’s happening there, as it definitely should not charge you more than once a month.

Thanks!

-Eric

There are only paid support options i do not see a support option that will allow me too do anything other than what i’m posting here.

Howdy,

All Virtualmin Pro customers have access to the Virtualmin support tracker.

As a Virtualmin customer, you’re welcome to post in the support tracker anytime you have any kind of issue. We’re here to help! And especially a billing related issue, we’d definitely want to get that straightened out.

You can use the link below to create a new issue (this can also be done using the Support link above):

https://www.virtualmin.com/project/issues#overlay=node/add/project-issue

THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING AND TIME CONSUMING and i am a pro user, so that link you gave me does not have a project topic on the matter at hand. So you want me to post transaction id’s and other information? it looks public but if you wish , i will. you do realize this is a billing overcharge issue? there is nothing even remotely close to a subject like this. There are drop down subjects that do not fit this subject matter at all. PLEASE advise

Howdy,

Don’t worry about the dropdowns… it’s just 3 of us, and we hardly look at those.

Just choose the first item you see in the dropdowns, let’s get the request in there, and then we can get you sorted out :slight_smile:

-Eric