After PHP upgrade - Apache not serving *.PHP sites

I updated CentOS 6 i686 to PHP7. I didn’t see errors

*.html pages work, but *.php pages won’t display and the browser wants to download the php file.

Apache was restarted, it seems I have all the right lines in httpd.conf

I deleted and re-installed one domain via webmin with just a phpinfo.php in the directory. Still, the page doesn’t get displayed.

domain.com:20000 and domain.com:10000 work fine. Mail works fine too (well, didn’t reload those servers yet).

Where can that error most likely be?

httpd.conf for the new domain:

SuexecUserGroup "#522" "#504" ServerName newdomain.de ServerAlias www.newdomain.de ServerAlias webmail.newdomain.de ServerAlias admin.newdomain.de DocumentRoot /home/newdomain/public_html ErrorLog /var/log/virtualmin/newdomain.de_error_log CustomLog /var/log/virtualmin/newdomain.de_access_log combined ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/newdomain/cgi-bin/ DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm index.php index.php4 index.php5 Options -Indexes +IncludesNOEXEC +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch +ExecCGI allow from all AllowOverride All Options=ExecCGI,Includes,IncludesNOEXEC,Indexes,MultiViews,SymLinksIfOwnerMatch AddType application/x-httpd-php .php AddHandler fcgid-script .php AddHandler fcgid-script .php7.0 FCGIWrapper /home/newdomain/fcgi-bin/php7.0.fcgi .php FCGIWrapper /home/newdomain/fcgi-bin/php7.0.fcgi .php7.0 allow from all AllowOverride All Options=ExecCGI,Includes,IncludesNOEXEC,Indexes,MultiViews,SymLinksIfOwnerMatch RewriteEngine on RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} =webmail.newdomain.de RewriteRule ^(.*) https://newdomain.de:20000/ [R] RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} =admin.newdomain.de RewriteRule ^(.*) https://newdomain.de:10000/ [R] RemoveHandler .php RemoveHandler .php7.0 FcgidMaxRequestLen 1073741824 php_admin_value engine Off SuexecUserGroup "#522" "#504" ServerName newdomain.de ServerAlias www.newdomain.de ServerAlias webmail.newdomain.de ServerAlias admin.newdomain.de DocumentRoot /home/newdomain/public_html ErrorLog /var/log/virtualmin/newdomain.de_error_log CustomLog /var/log/virtualmin/newdomain.de_access_log combined ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/newdomain/cgi-bin/ DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm index.php index.php4 index.php5 Options -Indexes +IncludesNOEXEC +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch +ExecCGI allow from all AllowOverride All Options=ExecCGI,Includes,IncludesNOEXEC,Indexes,MultiViews,SymLinksIfOwnerMatch AddType application/x-httpd-php .php AddHandler fcgid-script .php AddHandler fcgid-script .php7.0 FCGIWrapper /home/newdomain/fcgi-bin/php7.0.fcgi .php FCGIWrapper /home/newdomain/fcgi-bin/php7.0.fcgi .php7.0 allow from all AllowOverride All Options=ExecCGI,Includes,IncludesNOEXEC,Indexes,MultiViews,SymLinksIfOwnerMatch RewriteEngine on RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} =webmail.newdomain.de RewriteRule ^(.*) https://newdomain.de:20000/ [R] RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} =admin.newdomain.de RewriteRule ^(.*) https://newdomain.de:10000/ [R] RemoveHandler .php RemoveHandler .php7.0 FcgidMaxRequestLen 1073741824 php_admin_value engine Off SSLEngine on SSLCertificateFile /home/newdomain/ssl.cert SSLCertificateKeyFile /home/newdomain/ssl.key

Update:

It seems some settings got change during the PHP upgrade. This change did bring most pages back most pages (seems some code is disliked by PHP 7)

Webmin > Server > Apache > Existing Virtual Host > virtual server > PHP > PHP Admin Configuration Values > Engine > On