After creating virtual server php gone from /var/www/html

After creating virtual server, php gone from /var/www/html . I have 1 static IP on my server. Please help me out configuring separate login (virtual host) for different website

Hello @pb4host and welcome to the community.

After Virtualmin is installed as per official documentation at https://www.virtualmin.com/documentation/installation/automated you can create multiple virtual servers (i.e host websites and domains) via Virtualmin -> Create Virtual Server. Virtualmin uses /home/<domain>/public_html for web content, not /var/www/html

thank you. I have created another virtualhost, but the thing is for that virtualhost php is not working. php pages are not rendering instead of that it displaying raw codes. please help on this

In the error log I get below error:

[cgi:error] [pid 323246] [client 208.87.128.21:58060] AH01215: PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI - assumed ‘REQUEST_URI’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)

Dear calport, Thank you very much, I have done fresh installation of virtualmin and it worked like charm. Thank you again. Before the issue has been caused, I have installed Lamp manually and after that I have installed webmin and then virtualmin, caused configuration issues.

You are most welcome @pb4host. Glad I could be of assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.