Additional Virtual Servers not Working

So this is the first time i ever face this problem and i am not sure how to explain it,

My virtualmin server is working fine except when i created NEW SERVER (as addon domains), they are not redirecting to their public html instead they are loading the main server website.

For example
My main servers = domain.com
its working fine.

Now i add another server, “newserver.com” via CREATE NEW SERVER option. I updated the nameservers in domain panel and they become active

Now when I open “newserver.com” in browser its showing me “domain.com” which is my main server.

Any help

I have the same problem.

what distro guys?

I am having the same issue… Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, php7, mariadb, apache2

you should wait from 2 to 72 hours till dns propagate fully after you changed them in your domain control panel even if your domain control panel said its been done and its active. You should always check dns propagation with terminal or some external website. the simplest one is here …on drop down select A and then search… you should see IP of your server everywhere. Do same for NS… you should see ns1.yourserver.com and ns2.yourserver.com everywhere.

If everything showing correctly, then you will need to have look at your apache configs, unfortunately I cannot help with that as I do not run servers on ubuntu. Sorry.

DNS did propagate, running it through cloudflare so IP changes are easier. This is a virtual server issue not DNS related i believe. Seems to happen within the last month. On 1 domain i changed the default name to something custom and it worked… but when you leave it as all the default settings and create a new virtual server it redirects to the main domain.