Add on scripts

How to fix it up so that the user instead of the box owner can include add on scripts such as Coppermine, phpNuke, and the others that are available for choosing? Any thoughts?

Howdy,

I don’t know of any way to do that now.

You’d need to put the scripts into /etc/webmin/virtual-server/scripts, which can only be accessed by the admin.

If that’s something you’d want, you could bring it up to Jamie in the bug tracker as a feature request.

-Eric

I might have asked the question the wrong way. Mostly what I was asking is how to allow the user to install scripts into thier webpage that have already been installed (that the box owner has already set up as available). From what I have seen only the box owner can go under virtualmin->install scripts to a particular webpage.

choose the domain in question in virtualmin, go to Administration Options - Edit Owner Limits - Allowed capabilities and features - and enable Can install scripts. The domain owner can then install the scripts.

Or under Administration Options go to Manage Extra Admins and add an admin to the domain.