A little Thank You present for our Early Adopters

Hi all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that today I extended all current licenses by one year, as a small token of our appreciation to each of your for your patience and involvement during our (long!) Early Adopter beta period. The EA period is not yet over, of course, but a few customers were coming up on the end of their license period, so I’ve gone ahead and extended all current licenses for a full additional year. Everyone who buys between now and the end of the EA period will also receive the extra free year on the day the EA period ends.

Don’t forget to let us know when things aren’t working perfectly for you. That’s what the EA period is for: So that we know that what we’re selling is far and away the best virtual host administration product on the planet.

You may have noted that news posts and package updates have begun to come a bit faster, of late. We are scrambling to meet all of our goals for ending the Early Adopter beta period in the next 30 days or so. To that end, a bunch of new documentation will be going online, a new version of the installer will be released, additional OS support will be announced, and lots of little bugs will be closed out. I’m even trying to get the remaining issues with the website finally resolved. If there’s something about Virtualmin that bugs you, now is the time to tell us about it.

Thanks, and enjoy!