2 weird things happened on LEMP minimal

Operating system:
OS version: 20.04 ubuntu

Post-Installation Wizard
A default virtual server named host.latvijai.lv has already been created. You will need to delete it before this page can be used to create a new default.

i made in installation host.latvijai.lv in middle of configuration of gui i lost connection.

Also

The Post-Installation Wizard thinks that the virtual server associated with the default domain / hostname has already been created. Keep your fingers crossed and hit the ‘Next’ button to complete the Wizard. Then, Virtuamin -> System Setting -> Re-check Configuration.

If you see an error at the Re-check Configuration, then for latvijai . lv, Virtualmin -> Disable and Delete -> Delete Virtual Server. Then run the Post-Installation Wizard again.

Hi,

No worries, just hit next button, there is no reason to delete default domain.

The problem when connection is being lost with self-signed certificate will be addressed on the next release.

Also got index files downloaded as files download

<?php
/**
* Front to the WordPress application. This file doesn’t do anything, but loads
* wp-blog-header.php which does and tells WordPress to load the theme.
* @package WordPress
*/

/**
 * Tells WordPress to load the WordPress theme and output it.
 * @var bool
 */
define('WP_USE_THEMES', true);

/** Loads the WordPress Environment and Template */
require( dirname( __FILE__ ) . '/blog/wp-blog-header.php' );

Import looks like this. I want to clone it to protesti.latvijai.lv

Try going to Server Configuration > Website Options and change PHP execution mode – does it help? What error message do you get on Logs and Reports > Apache Error Log at the moment when you’re trying to visit your page? I would recommend creating a small phpinfo.php file under document root and trying to open it instead, to narrow down the problem.

I presume your Apache config contains php_value directives? If so remove them all manually, and restart Apache. Upcoming Virtualmin release will handle situations on restore better, when mod_php is not installed but previous server had it.

backup was from nginx.
now im trying to make nginx server again and restoring to it.
Applying Nginx configuration …
… configuration is invalid : nginx: the configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf syntax is ok nginx: [emerg] bind() to [fe80::bce6:cbff:fe3a:1cb]:80 failed (22: Invalid argument) nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

Enabling PHP modules for restored scripts …
… no PHP modules needed to be installed

Re-starting DNS server …
… done

… configuration is invalid : nginx: the configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf syntax is ok nginx: [emerg] bind() to 134.209.235.31:443 failed (99: Cannot assign requested address) nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

Re-loading Webmin …
… done

… restore complete.

Duplicate of

Please continue on that thread.

[Website and PHP options](javascript:hidden_opener(‘hiddendiv_phpmode’, ‘hiddenopener_phpmode’))
PHP script execution mode FCGId (run as virtual server owner)
FPM (run as virtual server owner)

Changed to FPM

Changing PHP execution mode to FPM (run as virtual server owner) ..

… done
Changing number of PHP sub-processes to 4 …
… done
Restarting PHP-FPM server …
… done
… configuration is invalid : nginx: the configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf syntax is ok nginx: [emerg] bind() to 134.209.235.31:443 failed (99: Cannot assign requested address) nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

Nginx Error Log
indent preformatted text by 4 spaces

View Logfile
/var/log/virtualmin/kirby.lv_error_log

EMPTY

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.